Koan offers an enterprising 3-day course which provides you with everything you need to get started with embedded Linux embedded and Yocto Project.
You will be guided step-by-step by experienced trainer Marco Cavallini. The course is for a maximum of 10 attendees and will be held in English.
Victor’s Residenz-Hotel München Keplerstraße 14
D-85716 Unterschleißheim – Germany
on 21,22,23 March 2018
The course is targeted at everybody who is interested to get started with Yocto on embedded devices; for example, if you are a Linux PC user or an application programmer who likes to target ARM® embedded devices, or are familiar with other build systems. It’s also ideal to attend if you are at the beginning of a project, as you will be guided through the complete setup. Basic Linux and C/C++ programming skills are recommended.
At the end of the training, you will be able to keep the embedded System on Module and go home with a Virtual Machine with the complete build system, so you have a jump start into your next project.
NOTE : You will need to bring your own Laptop.
- Understanding the Linux system
- Building the Linux Kernel
- Cross compilation
- Device Tree
- Developing with YOCTO project
- Practical application debugging
- Practical LABs with ARM-based board
- Accommodation and transportation to and from the venue is not included in the fee.
- Attendees must organize their accommodation, travel and transportation on their own.
- You will need to bring your own Laptop.
- Accommodation and transportation to and from the venue is not included in the fee. Attendees must organize their accommodation, travel and transportation on their own.
- Lunch and coffee breaks are included in the course fee. Attendees will have to organize their breakfast and dinner, as these are not included in the offer.
- Taxes on the fee will be additional as applicable.